Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas / Happy New Year

I know it has been FOREVER since i have posted anything on here and i am so sorry for that but better late than never right! I hope that the holidays were wonderful for everyone. We had a great one as well. Christmas Day was busy. We started off at Doug and Lisa's house and did Christmas with the Guentert's and then off to Patty and Paul's for Christmas with the McDonald's and my mom invited the Guentert's over for dinner so we could all be together. It was wonderful. So nice for Dan and I to be able to get together with both families and not have to split up the holidays. After a GREAT dinner of prime rib i helped my parents clean up and it was off to bed as we left for Canada the very next morning. Our flight left at 10am on the 26th. When we arrived in Toronto it was cold and there was a TON of snow. Little did we know that we were in for a little change in weather. The next two days that we were there it heated up and rained for two days taking almost all the snow away! :-( We had a good time visiting with all the family. Dan and I don't know when we will get back there again so it was great to spend time with everyone.


So now we are home and back to normal. I have a Doctor's appointment on the 19th and my "big" Ultrasound on the 26th so i will keep you posted. Baby and Mommy are doing good so far. My belly is growing every day. Can wait to meet the little one. Here is a picture of me at 15 weeks. I am 17 weeks now ...i need to take another picture.
Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday! With all our love!
The Guentert's

1 comment:

diana said...

SO exciting! I'm glad you had a good time in Canada too. Don't you love it there?

can't wait for our little ones to have play dates together! they will only be a month apart!