Ok so I know that I really suck at this whole Blog thing!!!! But here is a little update on what is going on with us. I went to the Doctor last week and she said that everything is looking good with me and the baby. After my Doctors appointment i went and had my every-4-week ultrasound and the baby is doing GREAT in there! She was 2lbs 8oz (approx) when they measured her last Thursday...so she is measuring a little on the big side. I will be 28 weeks tomorrow so we are getting there! Around 30 weeks I will start to go to the Hospital 2 times a week for Fetal Monitoring...due to my high blood presser (that is not an issue)...so we are doing great. Dan has been working like crazy on the baby's room. We have it painted and the bead board up (thanks to the help of my dad). He is going to paint the bead board this week and then we can set up the crib....so we are coming right along. I will make sure that i take some pictures and post them. Other than that it has been business as usual...oh did i mention that i am only working part time right now 9-3...it is GREAT! I don't think i am going to want to go back to work full time..haha! I hope that you are all doing well! Love, Aimee
No comments:
Post a Comment