Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Pictures of the Baby....well kind of! lol! & Nursery photos!

We went a week or so ago to have another 4D Ultrasound done and got some good pictures of little Audrey...She is doing great and growing like a weed....which in turn makes me grow like a weed but that is alright...only a couple more months left! :-) So..here she is!


Big Yawn!!!



Thumb Sucker!!! lol!


And here are some pics of her Nursery...it is still a work in progress but Dan did a GREAT job!!!!! :-)


Hope you all had a GREAT Easter! Love you! xoxo



4 comments:

Caren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It looks so clean and fresh... Just perfect for Audrey!

Good job fixing the comments... I bet you'll get more now!

diana said...

Whoa! Those 4D pictures are amazing! Oh man, I can't wait to see what mine looks like....and find out whether it will be Audrey's BFF or Boyfriend!

I love your nursery. (And your whole house).

We're getting so close! Keep me posted.

Mrs. Kenagy said...

I teared up when I heard your baby's name -Audrey. That is so touching. I know your grandma would be so honored.

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery!!!!! so freaking cute. I can't wait to meet my niece, I'm so excited :)
love,
Shanna